Facilities and Cargo
- Length = 310m
- Beam = no restriction
- Depth = 6.5m below Chart Datum
- Vessels can remain afloat at all stages of the tide
- 24 hectare of land adjacent to the quay.
- 180 metre long Ro-Ro berth to accommodate bow and stern loading vessels up to 180m LOA with a draft of up to 6 metres
- 6 hectares of paved adjacent land. Consent to redevelop the existing Ro-Ro berth into a multi-purpose solid quay with a load-bearing of 20 tonnes per square metre has recently been granted
- 3-lane, 225-tonne capacity Linkspan
There is direct access from the Port to the national road network via the A548 and to the national rail network via the on-site railway sidings. Access to the Port from the Irish Sea is through the Mostyn navigational channel.